Pergolas and gazebos to be proud of.
No matter what outdoor structure you need JS Carpentry and Fencing will deliver a great result on time and at a great price. With our experience in outdoor construction projects we can produce a functional and attractive addition to your home that you will love. Using quality treated timber, galvanised and stainless steel hardware and construction to Australian Standards, your new pergola or gazebo will be around for a very long time. We are proud of the work we do and we know you will be too.
With your new structure you can have as much or as little design input as you like. We have completed many projects so can provide you with a design concept to suit your situation. Alternatively, you can show us through pictures and drawings of how you would like your new structure to look. Together we can then come up with a design that is structurally sound and looks amazing.
How we work
We follow an easy step by step process to make sure your project runs smoothly and ensure you are totally happy with the end result.
- Call our mobile on 0439 648 572 to discuss what you are looking for, when you need it and where you are located. We service Gympie and the Sunshine Coast.
- If it’s a fencing project it is handy to know how many metres of fencing you need and, in the case of boundary fences, if you have discussed sharing the cost with your neighbour. We can provide split invoices so you only are responsible for your half of the fence cost.
- Any pictures or ideas you have can be emailed to us so we have a better idea of how you want your finished project to look.
- For many projects a site visit will take place so we can discuss what you want to achieve, any potential issues and measure up the site.
- We can provide you with a written quote where we cover what we will do, how we will do it and the total cost to you. We will also note if the project requires compulsory building insurance.
- After your deposit is paid we will proceed with council approval, if required.
- The balance of the quote is due on completion, not before, for your protection.