Practical or standout feature – retaining walls for you.
At JS Carpentry we have all the equipment and experience needed to build a great retaining wall at your place. Whether you need just a practical structure to keep water or soil off your yard or looking for a standout feature, we can help. We have built all types of retaining walls so we can help you with ideas, from the structure to adding landscape features. We can also help you with drainage advice to ensure your wall works as it should.
Retaining walls can be used to level off a yard to gain space back that you can use. You can add steps if the slope requires so that you can easily access both upper and lower levels. There are lots of options so let us help you with what will work best on your property.
How we work
We follow an easy step by step process to make sure your project runs smoothly and ensure you are totally happy with the end result.
- Call our mobile on 0439 648 572 to discuss what you are looking for, when you need it and where you are located. We service Gympie and the Sunshine Coast.
- If it’s a fencing project it is handy to know how many metres of fencing you need and, in the case of boundary fences, if you have discussed sharing the cost with your neighbour. We can provide split invoices so you only are responsible for your half of the fence cost.
- Any pictures or ideas you have can be emailed to us so we have a better idea of how you want your finished project to look.
- For many projects a site visit will take place so we can discuss what you want to achieve, any potential issues and measure up the site.
- We can provide you with a written quote where we cover what we will do, how we will do it and the total cost to you. We will also note if the project requires compulsory building insurance.
- After your deposit is paid we will proceed with council approval, if required.
- The balance of the quote is due on completion, not before, for your protection.
All that is left is for you to enjoy your new fence or outdoor structure, knowing it was well built, safe for your family and will last for years to come.