Our experienced team makes all the difference
At JS Carpentry and Fencing we have completed the required training to become licenced carpenters and this standard is applied to all our projects, including fencing. This means your fence will be constructed to last through storms, high winds and humidity here in QLD. We know which materials and fasteners work and the ones that don’t. We are QBCC licenced and all projects over $3300 are registered for QBCC insurance cover for your protection. You can count on us to complete the job to the highest standards.
We listen to what you would like to achieve from your project, discuss all your materials and finish options and work out a timeframe to complete construction. You can rely on us assist with council applications, plans and any permissions or exemptions. If your project requires engineering input, we will consult with a local engineer and work out the best solution for your design. We will ensure all spans, heights and clearances are compliant with the Australian Building Code reducing council approval problems. We regularly submit carpentry approvals to Council authorised certifiers in Gympie and the Sunshine Coast so they are aware of the high standard we work at.
How we work
We follow an easy step by step process to make sure your project runs smoothly and ensure you are totally happy with the end result.
- Call our mobile on 0439 648 572 to discuss what you are looking for, when you need it and where you are located. We service Gympie and the Sunshine Coast.
- If it’s a fencing project it is handy to know how many metres of fencing you need and, in the case of boundary fences, if you have discussed sharing the cost with your neighbour. We can provide split invoices so you only are responsible for your half of the fence cost.
- Any pictures or ideas you have can be emailed to us so we have a better idea of how you want your finished project to look.
- For many projects a site visit will take place so we can discuss what you want to achieve, any potential issues and measure up the site.
- We can provide you with a written quote where we cover what we will do, how we will do it and the total cost to you. We will also note if the project requires compulsory building insurance.
- After your deposit is paid we will proceed with council approval, if required.
- The balance of the quote is due on completion, not before, for your protection.
All that is left is for you to enjoy your new fence or outdoor structure, knowing it was well built, safe for your family and will last for years to come.